2009年2月11日星期三

A Happy Day in The USA


It was my first Veteran Day that I spent in the USA. Before it I don't know what The Veteran Day is. Anyway, I had a very happy Veteran Day in November 11th last year.

At that day, my classmates and friends asked me to go to ice-skating with them. But the problem is I don't know how to walk on the ice. Fortunately, my friends are good skaters, and they said that they can teach me. So I went with them by bus. When we reached the skating rink, I was surprised that the rink is very large and cold. Many people glided gracefully over the ice that make me want to start skating as soon as possible. I stood on the ice and tried to keep banlance to move. Everytime people passed by me very fast with wonderful posture. I really wanted to glid more fast and could feel the wind pass me. So I asked my friends to hold my hand and pull me very fast. That's amazing! I could feel that I was flying on the ice. I was very happy that I can skating so fast! I didn't have a rest, I just kept moving for 3 hours. And I fell down about 7 times because that my friend pulled me too fast to keep banlace. Even though I fell down so many times, I didn't give up. Everytime I fell down, I just stood up again, then keep moving. You could heard my happy laughing at that time. My friends were surprised that I could continue skating without rest. They asked me "Are you supergirl?".

When I back home, I was so excited about the experience of skating. In the next morning, I found my whole body was so painful. The pain was kept a few weeks, but I still very happy.

10 条评论:

  1. Nice description! I'm surprised that you had a very similar story to Tuan's. You should read his blog about skating if you haven't already!

    回复删除
  2. Oh men, I love your picture above :x It is so cute..
    By the way, I am shocked that how you could do ice-skating for the first time... :[ Teach me !!

    回复删除
  3. I'm surprised that your story is similar to mine. However, I would like to know how you can go ice-skating for 3 hours without rest :O I had to take a break to buy something to drink.

    回复删除
  4. Hey~I was suprised that it's your first time ,and you did pretty good .I think better than me because you stayed inside for a long time and I was already tired .I was very enjoy spend time with you and I hope we can go another day .I bet you'll use to it and not scared any more .

    回复删除
  5. It is interesting. I suprised that you can skat now. Next time you can teach me that how to skat

    回复删除
  6. I’m surprised that you are still alive after falling down several times. ;) I hope that you get better at ice-skating!

    回复删除
  7. woa.. i love your story!!...hi`hi`..but i haven't tried it...:((.. hu hu.. i hope that i will try it in the future.. and u'll be my teacher.. he he...:D

    回复删除
  8. I surprised that everybody use "I surprised that..."to make a sentence. I like this story because I got a similar situation when I was a little child. This story bring my memory back.

    回复删除
  9. omg...i want to skate more after reading your entry....one day i have to go there to try it...:)
    Totally agree with Terry, a lot of people use "i surprised.." to start their comments =)) haha
    Anyway, this entry seems having a lot of comments from all our classmates....thats great!! ^__^
    btw, could you ple change ur language? I have no idea how to post this comment now...=__=

    回复删除